Reading Partners is seeking volunteer tutors at Northeast College Prep. Our volunteers fight for education
al equity for students in Northeast Minneapolis by working to reduce the achievement gap for students of color and students experiencing poverty. Our volunteers make a lifelong impact on a child who struggles with reading, setting them up for future success.
– Give as little as one hour a week (we welcome more, if you are able)!
– Tutoring takes place Monday-Thursday during school hours (approximately 8am-3pm).
– Follow a highly effective, structured, and easy-to-use curriculum.
– No formal teaching experience is required.
– Change your life and the life of a child by developing a positive, mutually transformative relationship.
For more information or to sign up, please visit our website, or contact us at [email protected]
.org or (651) 362-0430.