Upcoming LPNA Meetings and Events:
- LPNA General Meeting, Wed June 19th, 7pm @ Logan Park. Agenda: Homeowner Navigation Program, Senator Dziedzic –Session Updates, Priorities Plan Updates
- LPNA Priorities Implementation Committee Meeting, Wed July 10th, 6pm @ Logan Park
- LPNA General Meeting, Wednesday July 17th, 7pm @ Logan Park, childcare available
- LPNA Board Meeting, Tuesday, July 23rd, 6pm @ Logan Park
- LPNA @ the NE Farmer’s Market, Saturday July 27th, 9am-1pm
- LPNA @ Open Streets NE, Sunday August 4th, 11-5pm
- Logan Park Ice Cream Social, Thursday August 15th, 3-6pm @ Logan Park
- LPNA Indeed We Can Fundraiser, Wednesday September 18th, 3-11pm @ Indeed Brewery
Logan Park Neighborhood Association supports the community through the NE Parade, NE RIDE, NE Farmers Market, NE Coop Network, Edison Picnic, Open Streets, and Senior Wellness.
LPNA meets the third Wednesday of every month at 7:00 p.m. at Logan Park Community Center, 690 13th Ave NE. All are welcome. Childcare available upon request.
Bring your ideas and questions, meet your neighbors!
NOTE: There will be no meeting in August or December.