Upcoming LPNA Meetings and Events:
- LPNA Street Safety Meeting, Wed April 17th, 6pm @ Logan Park- Guest: Staff from Minneapolis Transportation Department
- LPNA General Meeting, Wed April 17th, 7pm @ Logan Park, childcare available Agenda: Metro Blooms Raingarden Presentation and LPNA Board Nominations
- LPNA Board Meeting, Wed May 1st, 6pm @ Logan Park
- Clean Sweep, Saturday May 11th, 9am @ Logan Park Neighborhood
- LPNA Annual Meeting, Wed May 15th, 7pm @ Logan Park, childcare available. Agenda: Board Elections, Annual Report, Rain Garden Lottery, Bylaws Review/Vote
Logan Park Neighborhood Association supports the community through the NE Parade, NE RIDE, NE Farmers Market, NE Coop Network, Edison Picnic, Open Streets, and Senior Wellness.
LPNA meets the third Wednesday of every month at 7:00 p.m. at Logan Park Community Center, 690 13th Ave NE. All are welcome. Childcare available upon request.
Bring your ideas and questions, meet your neighbors!
NOTE: There will be no meeting in August or December.