Upcoming LPNA Meetings and Events:
- Shakespeare in the Park, Saturday June 16th 7pm @ Logan Park The Cromulent Shakespeare Company will perform The Taming of the Shrew, free. Bring a blanket or lawn chair.
- Street Safety Committee, Wednesday June 20th 6pm @Logan Park
- LPNA General Meeting, Wednesday June 20th 7pm @ Logan Park, childcare available, Jami Olson from Popol Vuh Restaurant, Shafer/Richardson Developers, City of Minneapolis Organics team
- Logan Legacy Task Force Traffic & Safety Work Group, Thursday June 28th, 6pm @ WORKSHOP building, 1300 Quincy
- Logan Legacy Task Force Cultural Design Work group, Wednesday July 11th, 6pm @ Logan Park
- LPNA Board Meeting, Wednesday July 11th, 7pm @ Logan Park
- LPNA General Meeting, Wednesday July 18th, 7pm @ Logan Park, childcare available – IDEAS Meeting! LPNA priorities survey review
- NE Farmer’s Market Table, Saturday July 28th, Volunteers Needed!
- LPNA General Meeting, Wednesday September 19th, 7pm @ Logan Park, childcare available – Jeff Washburne – City of Lakes Landtrust
- Indeed Fundraiser, Wed September 26th 3-11pm
Logan Park Neighborhood Association supports the community through the NE Parade, NE RIDE, NE Farmers Market, NE Coop Network, Edison Picnic, Open Streets, and Senior Wellness.
LPNA meets the third Wednesday of every month at 7:00 p.m. at Logan Park Community Center, 690 13th Ave NE. All are welcome. Childcare available upon request.
Bring your ideas and questions, meet your neighbors!
NOTE: There will be no meeting in August or December.