Upcoming LPNA Meetings and Events:
- Street Safety Committee Meeting, Wednesday April 18th 6-7pm @ Logan park
- Community Meeting, Wednesday April 18th, 7pm @ Logan Park, childcare provided
- Quincy Street Taskforce, Monday April 23rd 7pm @ the Highlight Center General Conference Room (807 Broadway)
- Pool Committee Meeting, Wednesday April 25th 6pm @ Logan Park childcare available Guest: Louis Peters from Mpls Parks Dept to present wading pool plans
- Board Meeting, Wednesday May 2nd 7pm @ Logan Park
- Clean Sweep, Saturday May 5th 9am-1pm Volunteers Needed!
- LPNA Annual Meeting, Wednesday May 16th 7pm @ Logan Park (Childcare provided
- Art A Whirl Weekend, May 16th, 17th, & 18th
- NE Farmer’s Market Table, Saturday July 28th, Volunteers Needed!
- Indeed Fundraiser, Wed September 26th 3-11pm
Please put waste items out by 9am on Saturday May 5th. Masonry materials (concrete, bricks, rocks, asphalt, etc) and hazardous materials will not be collected.
Volunteers meet at Logan Park Community Center at 8:45am.
Logan Park Neighborhood Association supports the community through the NE Parade, NE RIDE, NE Farmers Market, NE Coop Network, Edison Picnic, Open Streets, and Senior Wellness.
LPNA meets the third Wednesday of every month at 7:00 p.m. at Logan Park Community Center, 690 13th Ave NE. All are welcome. Childcare available upon request.
Bring your ideas and questions, meet your neighbors!
NOTE: There will be no meeting in August or December.