Logan Park is conducting a priorities survey and would love your input!
The Logan Park Neighborhood Association (LPNA) takes pride in community organizing, outreach, and neighborhood planning. If you live, work, or own property between Central, Broadway, Washington St. and 19th Ave. NE, you are a member of the LPNA, and are most welcome to attend our meetings.
We meet the third Wednesday of every month (except August and December) at 7:00 p.m. at Logan Park Community Center. Free childcare. This is an accessible event, all requests for accommodation are welcome.
- We believe in cultivating a welcoming, neighborly community.
- We believe in fostering social and economic diversity
- We believe in supporting preservation of historic architecture.
- We believe in honoring our working class roots
- We believe in protecting parks and communal spaces.
- We believe in building a safe, walk-able, and connected neighborhood.
- We believe in supporting and celebrating our arts community.
- We believe in creating meaningful relationships with the business community and encouraging collaborative growth around shared visions.
Subscribe to our email list: