LPNA meets the third Wednesday of every month (except August and December) at 7:00 p.m. currently hosted on Zoom.
This is an accessible event, all requests for accommodation are welcome.
Logan Park Neighborhood is defined as the part of Minneapolis Minnesota bounded by:
- The south side of 19th Avenue Northeast on the North;
- The west side of Central Ave Northeast on the East;
- The north side of Broadway Ave Northeast on the South;
- The east side of Washington Street Northeast on the West
Mission statement: To enhance the quality of living in Logan Park Neighborhood.
- We believe in cultivating a welcoming, neighborly community.
- We believe in fostering economic and social diversity
- We believe in supporting preservation of historic architecture.
- We believe in honoring our working class roots
- We believe in protecting parks and communal spaces.
- We believe in building a safe, walk-able, and connected neighborhood.
- We believe in supporting and celebrating our arts community.
- We believe in creating meaningful relationships with the business community and encouraging collaborative growth around shared visions.
- We believe in promoting a healthy and sustainable environment.
Gallery of Logan Park and Northeast
General Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (612) 444-2215