- LPNA Street Safety Committee Meeting, Wednesday November 20th, 6pm @ Logan Park
- LPNA General Meeting, Wednesday November 20th, 7pm @ Logan Park Agenda: Crave Catering/Quincy Hall, US Census Department, Street Safety Updates. Childcare available.
- LPNA Priorities Implementation Committee Meeting November 18th, 6:30 @ Logan Park
- LPNA Board Meeting, Thursday November 7th, 6:15pm @ Logan Park
- LPNA Priorities Implementation Committee Meeting October 28th, 6:30 @ Logan Park
- LPNA General Meeting, Wed Oct 16th, 7pm @ Logan Park – guest Carrie Ann Christensen, Parks for All MPRB Comp Plan, Michelle Rivero, Office of Immigrant and Refugee Affairs, City of Minneapolis Regulatory, childcare available
- NE Renter’s Right’s Event, Tuesday October 15th, 5:30-7:30pm @ Able Brewery
- LPNA Board Meeting, Tuesday October 8th, 6:15 @ Logan Park
- LPNA Street Safety Committee Meeting, Wednesday October 2nd, 6pm @ Logan Park
- LPNA Priorities Implementation Committee, September 17th · 6pm @ Logan Park
- LPNA Indeed We Can Fundraiser, Wednesday September 18th, 3-11pm @ Indeed Brewery
- LPNA Board Meeting, Tuesday September 10th, 6pm @ Logan Park
- LPNA @ the Edison BBQ, Thursday August 29th, Edison High School 3:30-7:30pm
- LPNA Priorities Implementation Committee Meeting, Wed August 14th, 6pm @ Logan Park
- Logan Park Ice Cream Social, Thursday August 15th, 6-8pm @ Logan Park
- LPNA @ Open Streets NE, Sunday August 4th, 11-5pm – featuring artist Brigid Higgins
- LPNA @ the NE Farmer’s Market, Saturday July 27th, 9am-1pm
- LPNA Board Meeting, Tuesday, July 23rd, 6pm @ Logan Park
- LPNA General Meeting, Wednesday July 17th, 7pm @ Logan Park, childcare available Agenda: Minneapolis Recycling & Organics, Biking Northeast – Tammy Mclemore
- LPNA Street Safety Committee Meeting, July 17th, 6pm @ Logan Park
- LPNA Priorities Implementation Committee Meeting, Wed July 10th, 6pm @ Logan Park
- LPNA General Meeting, Wed June 19th, 7pm @ Logan Park. Agenda: Homeowner Navigation Program, Senator Dziedzic –Session Updates, Priorities Plan Updates
- LPNA Board Meeting, Wed June 12th, 6pm @ Logan Park
- Priorities Implementation Committee Kick Off Meeting, Wed May 22nd, 6pm @ Logan Park
- Broadway Street Task Force Open House, Tues May 14th, 5:30-7:30
- LPNA Annual Meeting, Wed May 15th, 7pm @ Logan Park, childcare available. Agenda: Board Elections, Annual Report, Rain Garden Lottery, Bylaws Review/Vote
- Clean Sweep, Saturday May 11th, 9am @ Logan Park Neighborhood
- LPNA Board Meeting, Wed May 1st, 6pm @ Logan Park
- LPNA Street Safety Meeting, Wed April 17th, 6pm @ Logan Park- Guest: Staff from Minneapolis Transportation Department
- LPNA General Meeting, Wed April 17th, 7pm @ Logan Park, childcare available Agenda: Metro Blooms Raingarden Presentation and LPNA Board Nominations
- LPNA Board Meeting, Wed April 3rd, 6pm @ Logan Park
- LPNA General Meeting, March 20th, 7pm @ Logan Park – childcare provided Agenda: LPNA Priority Plan Vote, Guest speaker from Spark-Y
- Monroe Street Resurfacing Project, March 13th, 6:30pm @ Logan Park, hosted by the City of Minneapolis
- LPNA Board Meeting, March 6th, 6pm @ Logan Park
- LPNA General Meeting, February 20th, 7pm @ Logan Park, childcare provided
-Priority Plan Review
- LPNA Board Meeting, February 6th, 6pm @Logan Park
- Community Connections Conference, Saturday Feb 2nd, 8am @ Minneapolis Convention Center
- LPNA Priorities Committee, February 5th, 6pm @ Logan Park
Lights of Logan Contest Winners:
1st Place: 1607 Jefferson St NE
2nd Place: 1407 Jefferson St NE
3rd Place: 1514 Monroe St NE
- LPNA Board Meeting, January 9th, 6pm @ Logan Park
- LPNA Street Safety Committee Meeting, January 16th 6pm @ Logan Park – Guest Larry Matsumoto-Mpls Public Works
- LPNA General Meeting, January 16th, 7pm @ Logan Park – childcare available Agenda: My Very Own Bed, Prepare+Propser, NE Healthy Food Access Campaign
- Ideas & Priorities Committee, January 2nd, 6pm @ Logan Park
- Lights of Logan, December 16th, 5 PM
- LPNA General Meeting, Wednesday November 28th, 6:30pm @ Logan Park, childcare provided – IDEAS & Priorities discussion and review
- LPNA Board Meeting, Wednesday November 7th, 6pm @ Logan Park
- LPNA General Meeting, Wednesday October 17th, 7pm @ Logan Park, childcare provided
- Clean Sweep, Saturday October 6th, 9am
- Indeed Fundraiser, Wed September 26th 3-11pm, Bingo from 6-9
- LPNA General Meeting, Wednesday September 19th, 7pm @ Logan Park, childcare available – Jeff Washburne – City of Lakes Landtrust, Charlie Nestor, Highlight Center Parking Lot Upgrades, Steven Gallagher, NCR Neighborhoods 2020, Marcus Mills NCEC
- Broadway Street Taskforce, Thursday September 20th @ Clare Housing 6:30pm
- LPNA Board Meeting, Wednesday September 12th, 6pm @ Logan Park
- Broadway Street Task Force, Thursday July 26th, 6pm @ Clare Housing
- NE Farmer’s Market Table, Saturday July 28th, Volunteers Needed!
- Logan Legacy Task Force Traffic & Safety Work Group, Thursday August 2nd, 6pm @ WORKSHOP building, 1300 Quincy
- Open Streets NE, Sunday August 5th, 11-5pm, 13th & Monroe
- LPNA General Meeting, Wednesday July 18th, 7pm @ Logan Park, childcare available – IDEAS Meeting! LPNA priorities survey review
- Logan Legacy Task Force Cultural Design Work group, Wednesday July 11th, 6pm @ Logan Park
- LPNA Board Meeting, Wednesday July 11th, 7pm @ Logan Park
- Shakespeare in the Park, Saturday June 16th 7pm @ Logan Park The Cromulent Shakespeare Company will perform The Taming of the Shrew, free. Bring a blanket or lawn chair.
- Street Safety Committee, Wednesday June 20th 6pm @Logan Park
- LPNA General Meeting, Wednesday June 20th 7pm @ Logan Park, childcare available, Jami Olson from Popol Vuh Restaurant, Shafer/Richardson Developers, City of Minneapolis Organics team
- Logan Legacy Task Force Traffic & Safety Work Group, Thursday June 28th, 6pm @ WORKSHOP building, 1300 Quincy
- Logan Legacy Street Taskforce, Group 2, Wednesday June 6th, 6pm @ Logan Park
- LPNA Board Meeting, Wednesday June 6th, 7pm @ Logan Park
- Legacy Street Taskforce, Group 2, Monday May 21st 7pm Meet at Able Brewery for walking tour, then meeting around 7:30 at Uppercut
- Legacy Street Taskforce Group 1, Wednesday May 23rd Noon @ Able
- LPNA Annual Meeting, Wednesday May 16th 7pm @ Logan Park (Childcare provided
- Board Meeting, Wednesday May 2nd 7pm @ Logan Park
- Clean Sweep, Saturday May 5th 9am-1pm Volunteers Needed!
Logan Park Legacy Street Task Force, Monday April 23rd 7pm @ the Highlight Center General Conference Room (807 Broadway)
Pool Committee Meeting, Wednesday April 25th 6pm @ Logan Park childcare available Guest: Louis Peters from Mpls Parks Dept to present wading pool plans
Street Safety Committee Meeting, Wednesday April 18th 6-7pm @ Logan park
Community Meeting, Wednesday April 18th, 7pm @ Logan Park, childcare provided
Community Meeting, Wednesday March 21st, 7pm @ Logan Park, childcare provided
- Sophia Faacks, South High School student, requesting endorsement for climate change issue, http://www.imatteryouth.org/minneapolis-mn/
David Aiekens, Upcoming Area MnDOT Projects
Tom Holmes, Zan Associates. 35W project, south of downtown.
Michael Tolan, Preservation Alliance of Minnesota, Logan Park History Project Update/Recap
Joshua Howe ( Optimistic Partners , 712 15th Avenue NE)
Community Meeting, Wednesday Feb 21st, 7pm @ Logan Park, childcare provided
Legislative Information Management System (LIMS) Presentation, City of Minneapolis
Alicia Whitmore, Prepare and Prosper Tax Preparation
Susan Liesch, Jetset Bar, potential relocation to Quincy Street
Joshua Howe ( Optimistic Partners, 712 15th Avenue NE)
- Board Meeting, Wednesday, Feb 7th, 7pm @ Logan Park
- Street Safety Committee, Thursday, Feb 1st 6pm @ Logan Park, guest Kevin Reich
- Wed 12.6 Street Safety Committee Meeting, 6pm @ LoganPark
- Wed 12.6, Special Board Meeting 7pm @ Logan Park
- Sun 12.17 Lights of Logan, have lights on by 5pm
Wed Nov 15th, General Meeting 7pm @ Logan Park, Nick Juarez, Crime Prevention Specialist
- Wed 10.11 Finance Committee 7pm @ Able Brewery
- Wed 10.18 LPNA General Meeting @7pm (childcare provided) , Maureen Bowman, 911 Services, Jeff Narabrook Minneapolis Election Services, Nate Fowler, FairVote MN
Clean Sweep — October 7th 2017
>Clean Sweep October 7th 2017
- Wed 9.20 LPNA General Meeting @7pm (childcare provided) Agenda: Presenter Marsha Gagnon, Community Action Partnership of Hennepin County
Indeed We Can Fundraiser for LPNA
August 23rd 3-11pm
Join us for a night of Bingo and Beer at Indeed Brewing!
Indeed has selected Logan Park Neighborhood Association for its “Indeed we Can” give back program, net proceeds from the evening will be donated to LPNA.
Wednesday August 23rd, 3-11pm
Bar Bingo: 6-9pm
LPNA will be hosting bingo thanks to our generous business and community members:
Hillcrest Development ~ MN Twins Tickets for the Champions Club*
Red’s Savoy Pizza
Emily’s Lebanese Deli
Diamonds Coffee Shoppe
Steller Hair Company
The Mill Northeast
Matchbox Coffee Shop
Northeast Minneapolis Tool Library
Butcher and The Boar
Aki’s BreadHaus – German Style Baking
Sen Yai Sen Lek – Thai Rice & Noodles
*Hillcrest Development has generously donated:
2-Twins Tickets to the Champions Club and a Voucher for Valet Parking for the August 30th, 7pm game v. the Chicago White Sox! This exciting bingo prize will be the coverall. The price to play this game is $5. Anyone hoping to win this highly-exclusive prize, valued at over $400 must have their hand stamped by 7:15 pm to play the coverall.For information check out: m.mlb.com/twins/tickets/premium/champions-club
Wednesday July 19th 6pm @ Logan – Bylaws Committee Meeting (before general meeting)
Wednesday July 19th Meeting: Open House and Meet & Greet
Meet your neighbors! Bring your questions and ideas!
We will host a raffle for 5 Logan Park T-shirts!!
(must be present to win)
Logan Park Rec Center,7pm childcare provided
(no meeting in August)
Saturday July 29th- Hosting a table at the NE Farmer’s Market
Wed June 21st, Logan Park General Meeting 7pm@ Logan Park (childcare available)
– Laura Horner, Save the Food Initiative, City of Minneapolis
-Kathleen Boe – Great Northern Green way, Minneapolis Riverfront (confirmed)
Wednesday June 28th, 6pm @ Maya – Bylaws Committee Meeting
Wed May 17th Logan Park General Meeting 7pm@ Logan Park (childcare available)
- Tamara Downs from the Local Food Initiative (food and raingardens)
- Board Elections
- Chief Ohotto on body cameras
- invited Nick from Ranked Choice voting
Wed May 3rd, East Sector Planning Meeting 7pm @ The Armory
Sat May 6th Clean Sweep 9am -1 pm – Volunteers needed!
Wed May 17th Logan Park General Meeting 7pm@ Logan Park (childcare available)
Wed April 19th, Logan Park General Meeting 7pm @ Logan Park (childcare available)
Mat Somlai, Block Studio presentation, MNDOT rep on I94 work
February 15th 7pm @ Logan Park, General Meeting (Childcare available)
- NCEC representatives
January meeting, 1/18/17 7pm @Logan Park, General Meeting (childcare provided)
- Speaker John Bly from Metro Blooms on Raingardens for Pollinators & Clean Water
- Kelly Rynda from Reading Partners, volunteer youth tutor program
November meeting , 11/16 7pm(childcare provided)
- CEE representative to speak on Energy Audits and Home Loan Program.
October Meeting, 10/19 7pm (childcare provided)
- Presentation on Edison Robotics team
- Kay Anderson from NE Senior Services
- City rep PH Copeland to speak on voter engagement
Indeed We Can Fundraiser October 12th 3-11pm @ Indeed Brewery
Mission Statement Committee -September 28th at 7pm
Clean Sweep – October 1st 9am-1pm: Logan Park neighborhood will host its second Clean Sweep event of 2016 on Saturday, October 1st. All large refuse and metal items, as well as construction debris, should be placed in one’s usual refuse pick-up area by 9am on October 1st.
Indeed We Can Fundraiser October 12th 3-11pm @ Indeed Brewery
September Meeting, 9/21 7pm (childcare provided)
- Kathleen Boe presenting on Great Northern Greenway
- City of Mpls 311 Agent Jordon Hook, presenting on 311 services
CANCELLED : 7/20/16 LPNA General Community Meeting, 7pm @ Logan Park Community Center (childcare provided)
8/3/16 Neighborhood Priority Planning WorkGroup 7pm @ Indeed Brewery
8/24/16 Tour of Highlight Center, 807 Broadway hosted by Sports Ngin. (childcare provided at Logan Park Community Center)
Neighborhood Loan Program Workgroup: Wednesday July 13 at Able Seedhouse & Brewery at 1121 Quincy St NE at 7pm (childcare pending)
7/6/16 Board meeting 7pm (6:30 for social hour) @ Logan Park Community Center (childcare provided)
General Meeting: June 15th, 7pm @ Logan Park (childcare provided)
Join us in welcoming Kellie Kish, the Recycling Coordinator for the City of Minneapolis, to the June General Meeting, June 15th, 7pm @ Logan Park, childcare provided.
Maybe you’re curious about the green containers in the alley or you may have signed up and would like to learn the best way to move your organics from the kitchen to the container. This is your chance to have your questions answered! *Kellie will be bringing complimentary kitchen compost containers for the meeting attendees.* More information can be found on the city web site.
Logan Park Clean Sweep April 30th
Join fellow Minneapolitans in a celebration of TREES! Together we’ll plant over 130 trees in Logan Park. After helping the park, let’s hangout, play some kickball, yard games, drink some beer, climb around on trees, learn from naturalists, and just have a good time. Bring the whole family!
Friday, April 29, 2016
690 13th Ave. NE
Minneapolis, MN 55413
4:30, 5, 5:30, 6, 6:30 pm: Tree Planting – arborist led in waves
5-7:30 pm: Kickball!
4-8 pm: Beer Garden
4-8 pm: Nature Play – tree challenge course & fort building
4-8 pm: Tree Learning with naturalists
4-8 pm: Landscape scale yard games – tree cookie checkers, throw line flingy pongy (tree-sized ladder golf), etc.
4-8 pm: Tree Climbing – rope and saddle with arborists
3rd (and final) Small Area Plan Town hall Meeting – March 30th Solar Arts/Chowgirls 3rd Floor, 6:30pm.
Plans will be posted for review and steering committee members will be available to answer questions. There will be a short presentation at 7pm. Doors open at 6:30.
Children welcome to attend. Light refreshments will be served.
• • •
La asociación del barrio de Logan Park le invita a asistir la tercera (y última) Reunión de Ayuntamiento para el Plan de Área Pequeña del Barrio.
Se pueden llevar al evento los niños. Se servirá un refrigerio ligero.
Wednesday, March 30th, 6:30 PM
Solar Arts Building/Chowgirls
711 15th Ave NE – 3rd Floor
How to Hold Better Meetings: Training – Feb 3rd 6:30 pm, Logan Park Community Center
Fundraiser for LPNA at Indeed Brewing: 10/14/15
Indeed Brewing Company generously offered to sponsor the annual “Indeed We Can” fundraiser for the Logan Park Neighborhood Association (LPNA). On the evening of Wednesday, October 14th, the convivial taproom also became a festive bingo hall.
Many hopeful bingo players competed for fantastic prizes from neighborhood businesses and individuals. The atmosphere of winning heightened the fun of raising a glass of beer for a good cause.
During bingo play, there was one particular “hot table” of winning, where four of five players won prizes, some more than once. Oddly enough, this was the same table that last year set a lucky winning-streak as well. Sorry, but the location of the “hot table” will remain a secret to see if it works it’s magic again next year!
We wish to thank our supporters, who without your contributions this event would not have happened.
We Gratefully Acknowledge:
Indeed Brewing Company
Our Local Business Community – who generously donated prizes
LPNA – Fundraising Committee
And… all of you who came out to “raise a glass” for this fundraising event.
The Logan Park Neighborhood Association
June 17th 2015: Jazz in the Park 3-6, Community Meeting 7pm, and Movies in the Park at Dusk
Join the Logan Park Neighborhood Association on Saturday, May 16th for a day of Mail Art!
The United States Postal Service will be on site to unveil a Logan Park cancellation stamp designed to celebrate Logan Park as the Heart of the Arts District. This cancellation stamp is considered collectible, and of no cost to you, so bring your mailing materials for cancellation!
Don’t have mail? No problem! The Minneapolis Institute of Arts will be on site hosting a free postcard making event for all ages.
We will also be selling limited edition first class postage stamps, featuring the Logan Park logo!
Northeast Film Series -2014